Thursday 21 June 2018

Wonderful Summer Solstice!

Wow! What a day! Wonderful energy all throughout the day.I hope you all had a glorious Summer Solstice too. Happy Summer Solstice Everyone!

 Here's how the day started for me, check out that feather in the sky! _-♥-_

I
V
The Shaman Apprentice Emerges        _-♥-_ _-♥-_
....Here's how it ended, the street where I am usually resident _-*-_.

Sun setting over river Severn from Bewdley bridge, Solstice Sunset 2018.
Photo credit to RichardLycettPhotography.co.uk, Kidderminster

I was off delivering parcels for Amazon to the folks in Kings Norton in Birmingham so missed the Bewdley Sunset. It was dark by the time I finally rolled up onto Severn Side North. Fortunately Richard Lycett was on hand to capture the Solstice closing!! Thanks for letting me use your pic Richard. Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment